Monday, May 9, 2011

3 Years!

     Today is our 3 year anniversary.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  Everyday we fall more in love with each other and learn to appreciate each other more.  There has been some interesting moments during the last 3 years but they have made us stronger.  There are moments when I have to repeat a quote from "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days," which is, "I love you but I don't have to like you right now."  That usually make us both laugh and forget about our differences and the argument that we are having. 
     We had a pretty low key anniversary day today.  We both went to work and David surprised me by coming home earlier than I thought he would.  We picked up take out from Cafe Rio and came home and watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.  We have just spent the rest of the night on the couch watching TV and relaxing.  This weekend we are trying to plan a short get-away somewhere but haven't decided where yet.  We better get something figured out quick!
     I love you Honey Buns and look forward to an eternity together!  To eternity and beyond!!! 

1 comment: