I am 23 weeks pregnant! Only 17 more weeks to go.
Random Things to Remember:
- The other night I had a dream that I was eating Snickerdoodle cookies and they were warm, and soft and so yummy. I woke up wanting Snickerdoodle cookies so I made them that day! I guess that was one of my first cravings.
- She is pretty active and I feel her kick and punch and move a lot throughout the day and evening.
- I can feel her move higher up on my abdomen now than when I first felt her move. She's a growing girl.
- She really gets active after I eat and after I sneeze.
- David finally felt her move when I was 22 weeks pregnant, 4 weeks after I felt her for the first time. Its fun to see him get excited when he feels her.
- Saturday night I decided to see if I could see her move from the outside yet. I could feel that she was getting stronger so I sat on the couch for a few minutes and sure enough, when I felt her move I could also see my abdomen move. David saw it too and thought it was pretty funny.
- My next baby appointment is Wednesday morning. I can't wait to see her again in the ultrasound. I hope she isn't facing backwards and upside down again like last time so we can get a good picture of her face.