Friday, March 2, 2012

A Baby Girl!

     WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!
     We are so excited to add a cute baby girl to our family.
Here is the ultrasound that shows that she is a girl.  I'm not exactly sure what parts are what in this picture but the ultrasound tech told us a few times during my appointment that she is not afraid to show that she is a girl.   
This is one of my favorite ultrasound pictures!  Look at those cute little feet!!!
The hand!
Ultrasound of her profile.  You can see her spine, neck and head.  Look how cute!
Here is a picture of her face.  She is laying with her head down on my bladder and looking towards my back so we weren't able to get a good picture of her face.  Hopefully she will change positions by my next appointment in a month so we can see her face better.  
Another picture of her face.
    5 1/2 months pregnant.  19 Weeks.

Random things that I want to remember about this pregnancy so far...
  • I felt her move for the first time about a week ago (18 weeks).  She is very active!  Whenever I sit down to study or work on something quietly she starts kicking and punching.  It's fun to feel her move inside of me.  Definitely not a feeling I could ever describe to anyone.  It is just a neat experience. 
  • I've gained 4 pounds during the whole pregnancy so far.  I'm sure the pounds will start coming in the upcoming weeks. 
  • I had my blood work done two weeks ago and when my midwife got the results her office called that day.  My Vitamin D levels were really low so I have to take a daily Vitamin D supplement.  Other than that all my blood work results were good.
  • Since the baby is laying right on my bladder I have to go to the bathroom about every hour.  Luckily at night I only have to get up once.  
  • The nauseous feeling is gone!  If I let myself get really hungry I do start to feel a little nauseous but thats about the only time.  I just keep snacks with me all the time now.  
  • I'm not as tired as I was at the beginning.  I can make it through the day now without a nap but I do sleep for 9-10 hours each night.     

No comments:

Post a Comment