She is such a happy girl! She has started to love playing with this teddy bear and snuggling with it. Uncle Riley gave it to her for Christmas.
She figured out how to stand up during the past week. She loves to stand up and see what is on top of things.
Oooo! This is what she does when she gets excited about something.
Big smile! She still has no teeth and I don't even feel any of them getting close.
She is always sucking on her upper or lower lip.
I put her hair into a pony tail for the first time the other day. She didn't even seem to know that it was there.
This was how we found her on Friday after her afternoon nap. We lowered her mattress last night because we were worried about her standing on the bumper pads and falling out.
Other things about Adilynne at 9 months...
- She weighs about 18 pounds and is 27 inches long.
- She has been off and on about crawling on her hands and knees but yesterday and today she has been doing it a lot more. By next weekend that will probably be her mode of travel.
- I fed her a meat puree (Turkey, rice, and veggies) for the first time tonight. She seemed to like it. She gobbled it up fast.
- This afternoon she said da-da-da! David was pretty excited.
- She loves to take things out of baskets or containers. In her bedroom I have a basket filled with her small toys and she loves to grab each one and throw it out. She doesn't want to play with any of the toys, just empty the basket.