Wednesday, April 3, 2013

8 Months Later...

     8 months after Adilynne was born and we had her newborn pictures taken I finally had time to go through all of them and pick a few to use.  I'm so excited that it is done and I love the way it turned out.
 The 'DREAM' board in the center is something that I got when I was in Young Women's.  I forgot that I had it until I was going through my cedar chest a few weeks ago.  For the pictures, I was going to use frames but I ended up finding 8x10 canvas (plural?) on sale at Ben Franklin for $3 each.  It was way cheaper than frames and super easy to make my own canvas pictures. 
TA-DA!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! (baby and arrangement). I love it. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your canvas pictures!! How did you make your own? I've been wanting to make some for a long time!

    ReplyDelete