Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I did it!

So I just want everyone to know that today I got one of these UGLY bugs at work and threw it in the garbage.  I had seen it crawling across the floor earlier in the morning but it crwaled under something and I hoped it would never come out again.  A few hours later I walked into the sterilization room at work and Dr. Craven was walking out and he asked me to get it.  Of course I told him no but I decided to be brave and try it.  I did it, not without some jumping up and down and squealing, but I did it!  This is a huge accomplishment for me.  I do not like bugs.  I always have David come in and get the bugs or I suck them up with the vacuum and let it run for a few minutes.  I was proud of myself but I don't plan on getting anymore bugs anytime soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, Yay!!! Good job Whitnee, that is awesome! I don't like bugs either...but one of those are the worst! (though I think it would have been fun to see) :)

    ReplyDelete