Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

The countdown begins...for what? you may ask.  Well I only have eight more days left of work.  Earlier tonight I found myself saying that I didn't want to have to get up in the morning and go to work.  After I said this comment I reminded myself that I only have eight more days left with a job.  After that, as of right now, I have no other job.  SCARY!  Hopefully I will get some calls this week from businesses that I have turned my application and resume in to for some interviews.  I hope I can find a job before school starts.

The other part of my countdown is for the dental hygiene program to start.  I am so excited to go back to school and learn what I have wanted to know and do since I was five years old.  My dream is finally going to come true.  School starts in 22 more days.  I know it might sound crazy that I am excited to go to school but I really am excited to be in the dental hyiene program and make a bunch of new firends.  Just because I'm excited doesn't mean I'm not nervous...because I am.  I know that the next two years will be hard and challenging but I know with my Heavenly Father, David, and my family's help I will make it through.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!! 8 Days, you can do it! School will start before you know it....and then you will wonder why you were counting down! Just kidding, it is great being back in school and doing what you love and have wanted to do for so long! I am glad you are finally going to be able to do what you wanted since you were so young. Yay Whitnee!

    ReplyDelete