Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome Celebration!

Monday evening, April 5, the Weber State Dental Hygiene department had their annual Welcome Celebration for the incoming students. While I was at the meeting they awarded scholarships to the incoming seniors, introduced the class officers, showed a fun video of "An Ordinary Day in the Clinic," and introduced us to our very own peer pal. After all of this we went upstairs to the dental hygiene department and had dinner and got to know our peer pals and the other girls in our class. My peer pal's name is Tiauna Bates and she is so much fun. I met her a few weeks earlier when I was at my interview and I thought she was a fun girl then so when I found out she was my pal I was very happy. I am super excited to have her help me out when needed. After dinner was finished and we had a chance to talk with the people at our table and get to know the professors a little bit we ordered our very own lab coats. I was super excited for this! (Except for the cost but I better get used to it after looking over the list of expenses) My dream is finally becoming a reality and I couldn't be happier!!!!! I've only waited for this since I was five years old. This morning I was able to register for my fall classes. I could not wait to see what my schedule was like. I'm so excited to be going back to school. We'll see what I say about this in about November!

No comments:

Post a Comment