Monday, April 23, 2012

Graduation!

     On Friday April 20, 2012 I graduated from Weber State University's Dental Hygiene Program. I can't believe the two years of the program are over. It all went so fast. I had great professors who prepared me to work in a dental office as a dental hygienist. Now I just get to find a job! Here are some pictures of the big day.
Outside the Dee Events Center
The College of Health Professions Graduating Class of 2012
The Dean said there were over 900 graduating from the College of Health Professions!
Top: Whitnee, Kayla Whitney, and Adrienne Warner
Bottom: Karlie Nichols, Sam Lindeman, and Ashley Nelson
All Graduated!

David and Whitnee
Thanks for all your support Babe! I couldn't have made it through the past two years without you.
Riley, Whitnee, Mom and Dad
Thanks for all the support you guys gave me while going to college and especially while I was in the dental hygiene program!

No comments:

Post a Comment