Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's Been Happening Lately

So it's been a while since I updated our blog so I better catch up on whats been happening in our lives lately. We've both been busy with work, as usual, and David has been going crazy with school. He's counting down the days till this semester is over. Spring break was two weeks ago and we loved every minute of it. We were able to spend the evenings together, which right now with David's night classes we don't see each other till about eight o'clock. During spring break week we were finally able to get the gates put up on the east side of our yard to keep our two fun loving puppies inside the yard. Sammy loves to wonder off and meet new people and see new things so this new addition to the yard wasn't really welcomed by her and she found another way out of the yard within a few days. Gotta love the curiosity of a dog.

The next week it was back to school and our usual routines. Tuesday night we were invited to go snowmobiling with a group of friends and family on Saturday and we were both looking forward to that. Thursday David's boss came to him and of course, because we had something planned, he asked him to work on Saturday. I wasn't very happy to miss out on the snowmobiling day but by Friday afternoon David had talked me into going anyway and riding the snowmobile by myself. I was very excited to go snowmobiling for the first time this year but nervous at the same time to be maneuvering the big, heavy M8 on my own without David there to help me if I needed it. I knew that the other guys who were going would take good care of me so I figured I would be okay to go. I had so much fun and did a lot better on the snowmobile in the powder by myself than I thought I would. I was definitely sore afterwords! I thought I wouldn't be able to move my arms for a week but after a few days my arms and shoulders were back to normal. Thats a glimpse of our lives during the past few weeks and hopefully I will keep the blog more up to date now.

No comments:

Post a Comment