Thursday, February 21, 2013

7 Months!

Adilynne is 7 months old! So is getting so big and grown up. I can’t believe how much she learns and changes in one month. She has adjusted really good to the time change and a new house, which we are so grateful for.

She sat up by herself for the first time a few weeks ago. I love seeing her sit and discover new things. 
I love this picture. Being silly. 
 She feels like such a big girl sitting up to play with her toys.
Pretty girl!
Extras

She is about 17 pounds and has the cutest rolls on her thighs.  Sometimes I just let her play with no pants on so I can see her cute leg rolls.

She is getting such a fun personality. She loves to talk. David and I can have a “conversation” with her.

She rolls ALL OVER the place. She can roll to her right and left now. We love watching her roll in the family room because she knows with the hardwood floor that she has to roll from her belly to her back slowly so she doesn’t hurt her head but then she rolls from her back to her belly super quick and she will do that all the way into the dining room.

She is starting to army crawl to get to something that she wants to play with.

She has decided that she doesn’t like sleeping in her swaddle blanket anymore. One night she wiggled all the way out of it and slept on her belly and ever since then she won’t let me put her in it.

The past two days she hasn’t really taken any naps. I’m kind of getting worried that she won’t be a good napper anymore. She is perfectly content lying in her crib talking to herself for 2 hours though so I just leave her there and do my thing.

I have been calling her a fish-out-of-water lately because she’ll just be sitting or lying on the floor and open and close her mouth over and over again. I don’t know if it’s part of teething but I get a kick out of it.

She is doing really good with baby food. I made squash for her a few weeks ago and she was not a big fan of that. We are mean parents but we got a kick out of all the faces and noises she would make with each spoonful that we put in her mouth. We have been giving her a little bit more of it each night and the past two nights she has eaten a whole container of it without any faces or gaging.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, Whit! So glad to hear things are going well! Enjoy your Washington adventure =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete