Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012

     2012 was a big year for us.  Here is a little review of what happened to our family in 2012...
  • In January I started my last semester of college.
    • What a crazy and stressful few months that was.  My time was spent studying for boards, taking boards, finding patients for clinic, finding the perfect board patient, stressing out when my board patient tried to cancel on me the morning of my clinical board exam (luckily, with the help of some Spanish translators he showed up on time), and in the end passing all my boards.
    • On April 20, 2012 I graduated from Weber State University with a degree in Dental hygiene.
  • The spring and early summer months were spent preparing for the arrival of our sweet baby girl.  We were blessed with lots of baby gifts from friends and family.
  • July 21, 2012 was the best day of the year! Our sweet Adilynne Anne was born. Our lives have never been the same since and we fall more in love with her each day.
  • In August David started his last semester of college.  Hooray! 
    • August through December David was very busy with working full time, going to school full time, doing homework and projects and spending time with Adilynne.
  • In September I turned 25!  
  • In October David turned 29! 
  • In early December David received a job offer from Terex in Redmond, Washington. 
    • On December 14, he accepted the job, signed the contract and faxed it to Terex.  He had a career before graduation!
  • On December 14, David graduated from Weber State University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology.
We can't wait to see what 2013 will bring for us!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot for 2012 and all your achievements! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete