Friday, November 16, 2012

Pictures

 Adilynne loves the jumper.  She isn't quite strong enough yet to bounce but she loves to twirl around on her toes.
 The other night when I was feeding her the bedtime bottle she got her hands in a funny position and was holding the bottle all by herself.  I love the hand holding the bottle up from the bottom.
Such a happy baby!  I think this is one of the first pictures I have of her smiling.  Usually when I get the camera out she stops whatever she was doing.  I love that cute grin!

Adilynne laughed for the first time last Saturday night.  I need to download the video from David's phone.  I love hearing her cute giggles.  It is so fun to watch her everyday and see her figure new things out.  She is growing up way too fast but I love being a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment