Monday, September 24, 2012

2 Months Old

     On Friday Adilynne turned 2 months old.  The time is flying by!  Today I took her to her 2 month appointment.  She did really good, even with the shots.  This evening she had a small fever and I think she was kind of sore from all the shots so I gave her a little Tylenol and after a half hour or so and a full belly she was feeling much better.  She is 10 pounds 14.5 ounces and 23.5 inches long.  The doctor asked me if she was sleeping for at least 4-5 straight hours at night and was very surprised when I told him she sleeps for 11-12 hours each night.  He told me I was a very lucky parent for having such a young baby sleeping that long!
Getting so big!
 LOVE HER!
 So strong
 She loves to sit up and be able to see what is going on.
 Oops!  This is how she looks most of the time in her carseat at church.  She wiggles so much that her bow falls down and covers her eyes. 
 Smiling before church.  She is starting to smile more and more and it is a lot easier to get her to smile at us now.  I love walking in her bedroom in the morning and seeing her smile big and play with me.
  We went to the park for a walk a few evenings ago and it was a little chilly so I put this jacket on her.  Gangster! She didn't like it too much but I thought it was pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment