Tuesday, August 21, 2012

One Month Old!

     My little baby girl is one month old today!  I can't believe how fast that month went.  A month never went that quickly when I was pregnant!  :)  She is growing up too fast and every day I tell her that she needs to stay little.  Today we did a little photoshoot for her one month birthday.  If you ask me she is pretty cute!!!




     The past month has been the most challenging month of my life but it has been worth it.  I love waking up in the morning to her cute face.  I'm so glad I get to stay home with her.  David has been great at helping me out, especially when I am at the end of my rope after a rough day.  She is a great baby.  She is really easy going and fun to have around.  We love you Adilynne! 

3 comments:

  1. We are so thrilled that we have our beautiful precious granddaughter, Adilynne. She makes us so happy (just like you did Whitnee, when you came to live with us). You and David are amazing parents and all 3 of you make us very proud. We love you with all our hearts forever. XOXOXOXO Mom and Dad Olsen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little girl!! When I'm back I need to come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has your eyes Whit! Being a mom is so freaking hard but when they smile, it's so worth it! I miss you! I hope we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete