Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

     Growing up my mom always did a Halloween dinner.  She would name everything with creepy or gross names, print out a menu for all of us, and then when it was time to eat we would guess which food was what from the menu.  I loved our Halloween dinner nights but I haven't ever done it for just David and I since we have been married.  This year I was just going to do a simple dinner and not worry about naming everything.  While I was driving home from school today I decided that would be no fun...So I decided to really get into it.  Here is the menu...

Appetizers
Scabs
Body Parts
(Cat Eyes, Heats of Black Cat, Owl Eyes, Witches Toes, and Sliced Albino Snake)

Main Dish
Monster Vomit in a Pumpkin
Skelton Bones covered with Shredded Moon

Beverage
Ghost Blood

Dessert
Crushed Bat with Mud

     YUMMMMM!!!  Can you guess what each one is?  Here are some pictures to help you out.


 

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this! I remember eating some of your Moms Halloween meals, it was so much fun =)

    ReplyDelete