Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Park City 8/20/11

     This past weekend was our last weekend before school started again for the year.  David and I knew that we wanted to do something fun and something that we haven't done before.  We have been wanting to go up to Park City to ride the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster and to shop and hang out.  We finally did it!  Bryce and Audrey came up with us and we had a blast. 
 Whitnee, David, Bryce, and Audrey.  Riding the chair lift up to the Alpine Slide. 
David and Bryce
 Audrey and Whitnee
 The Alpine Coaster.  This was SO much fun!  I wish it wasn't so much money to do because we would have gone on it ten more times. 
Bryce and Audrey sitting in the Alpine Coaster car. 
 Riding the Alpine Coaster to the top. 
The scenic view from the Alpine Coaster.

     After we did all our playing we headed to the outlet mall.  I hadn't been shopping at the outlet mall for probably 6 years.  Before we left home I got on the outlet mall website and found some awesome coupons for some of the different stores.  The best coupon was 30% off entire purchase from the GAP Outlet.  I was so excited for this one.  I found a hoodie that was normally $40 but was marked down to 60% off, plus I had my 30% off coupon.  So, I got a $40 hoodie for only $11.20!  I also found a really cute cardigan that was $40, marked 30% off, plus my 30% off coupon.  I got that for $19.60.  David also found some pants and shirts at different stores for really good prices.  It's worth the drive up there if you can find coupons on the internet plus use their sale prices.  After we left Park City we went back to Bryce and Audrey's place and watched a movie and ate pizza and breadsticks.  It was a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment